Note that ICCE2022 will be held fully virtually this year

Visa Details 

Most travelers entering Canada need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to Enter Canada.   Before you travel, please check  the documents required to enter Canada.    

  •   To check if you need a Visa to enter Canada Click Here
  • To check where to apply for your visa click Here
  • To check if you need an eTA ( Electronic Travel Authorization) click Here
  • To check Visa Processing time Click Here
  • For COVID-19 updates click Here

Please note that Processing time for visa applications vary depending on the office and the time of the year and could be long. Participants are encouraged to apply early for their visas and as soon as possible.    

Who needs an Electronic Travel Authorization? 

Citizens from countries other than the United States (U.S.) who do not need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an eTA before flying to Canada. To find out if you need an eTA click Here

Letter of Invitation
Letters of Invitation can only be sent to individuals who have already registered for the Conference. However this does not imply any financial support towards expenses for attending the congress, such as registration, travel and hotel accommodation. 

How to obtain a letter of invitation 

  • Complete your registration. To register click Here
  • Upon Registration you will receive an email confirming your registration and your registration confirmation # .
  • Send an email to with your registration confirmation#, full name (as appears on your passport) and address                
  • ICEE will email you your letter of invitation immediately upon receipt of your email 
Please note that under no circumstances can an invitation letter be issued for those who have not paid their registration fees in full.